New Wines make me Happy!

Usually when I go wine shopping I have a few that I like to buy (Willimate Valley Vineyards, Erath, Archery Summit, Sokol Blosser, etc.) Those are my good Oregon wines. They tend to be a little more pricey, but I know I'm getting good quality when I purchase these wines. Over this past weekend though, I decided to try a completely new and different wine!

And... I found a new wine I like! Wait, I found a new wine I LOVE! I tried this one first: ROSSO and then I tried this: MALBEC. Both were fabulous [and reasonably priced - under $10].

These wines are from the Francis Ford Coppola Winery in Geyserville, CA [north of wine country and Santa Rosa]. I had heard about the Francis Ford Coppola Winery on a Food Network or Travel Channel show quite a while ago and just kept in the the back of my mind. I forgot about it for a while, then I saw a few different kinds of Coppola wines at the grocery store while I was wine shopping... a little light went off as I thought Ohhh I been wanting to try that! I'm very glad I strayed away from my standby wines, because I found two great new ones! I can't wait to try other wines from this winery... :)

Comments