Thursday 13

Thursday, September 16, 2010

1 - Summer is over in Seattle. I am now looking forward to updating my wardrobe for FALL. I do love the fall season with the changing of the colors and the crisp and fresh feeling in the air. I can't wait to find some new sweaters and such at Nordstrom this weekend! Check out these cute fall sweaters [all in my price range]!

2 - Another great thing about Fall... My favorite tv show is coming back! Yay for Modern Family!

3 - I am thisclose to getting the new iPhone! Still deciding if I want a phone bill every month or not...

4 - I am reading a new book, Blame. I am still trying to get into it - at a slow point right now. I'm hoping it gets better because the reviews were good!

5 - Luke is coming up this weekend AGAIN! :) He has to work for part of the Husky game - then it's a wonderful weekend of shopping, Lobstershopping and sports watching! GO BEAVS!

6 - I got Mad Men S1 on Netflix - but just couldn't get into it... Going to try for a new show. Any recommendations?

7 - I am a huge nerd because I got a new file/storage unit placed under my desk this week and I LOVE IT. My desk is now "organized" instead of "organized chaos". It's the little things in life...

8 - I can't wait to upload the pics from my camera [literally hundreds upon hundreds are on there]! My USB cord turned into a snake and slithered out of my life - so I had to buy a new one! [$0.62 on Amazon - Holla!]

9 - Did I mention that I am slowly getting back into my gym routine? Well I am! Feels good!

10 - Luke and I are going to sign up for our first race! We are going to start out with a 5k! The race is Sunday, October 24th in Portland!

11 - The 2010 Seattle Mariners baseball season will soon come to an end. The way the team has been playing, I think most everyone is looking forward to a break...

12 - FFB [Fantasy Football for the rookies] is taking over my life on Sundays and Mondays. I went 1-0 and 0-1 in my two leagues last week. Can't win 'em all! GO HOLLZ BALLZ!

13 - I have recently re-joined the world of Twitter. I still don't know how I feel about it... You can follow me here though!

2 comments:

  1. This post gives the light in which we can observe the reality. this really is really nice one and gives indepth information. thanks for this good post.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Genial dispatch and this enter helped me alot in my college assignement. Say thank you you seeking your information.

    ReplyDelete