It's the little things, really.

Tuesday, December 14, 2010

It really is the little things that make my day brighter...

Someone telling you that you look cute today
Someone spreading some holiday cheer your way
Someone just saying "thank you"

People bringing holiday treats into the office
Someone just smiling in your direction
The guy that stops his car to let you pass in front of him

Someone special saying "I Love You"
People that tell you they appreciate your hard work
Positive Thinking in frustrating times

Not having to pay for lunch today
Knowing that I made someones day a little better
Finding cheap airline tickets for a mini vacay Jan/Feb!

What are the little things that make your day brighter?

1 comment:

  1. this is lovely, because really it is the little things :). that's why i named my blog "the little things we do"!

    a little thing that made my day happy was killing it on the elliptical at the gym - made it over an hour!

    ReplyDelete