Spring has Sprung - Blog Swap

Thursday, March 24, 2011

Aly hosted a "Spring has Sprung" blog swap a few weeks ago. I got paired up with Becky & received some wonderful gifts that have me super excited about spring!
Becky sent me some cute nail polishes, a tropical scented candle & a lotion from B&BW that smells exactly like spring, I think it's my new favorite scent!
Happy SPRING, everyone!
I took some pictures of my neighborhood the other day & how beautiful it looks now that spring has arrived. I need to upload them & share with everyone!

6 comments:

  1. the swap sounds awesome you got a bunch of great goodies ! :D

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love the candle and B&BW!! Those are always a WIN! Cute package! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Cute stuff! I like the picture of your box before you opened it, I wish I would have done that! That is some creative packaging, Love it!

    ReplyDelete
  4. cute cute! i love that light blue nail polish color, so perfect for spring!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. how fun!!! i love getting snail mail :) btw your new header is v cute! xoxo jcd :: cornflake dreams

    ReplyDelete