Friday Fancies #1

Friday, April 1, 2011

I'm linking up with {av} over at Long Distance Loving for my first Friday's Fancies!
Tomorrow Luke & I are getting out of Seattle & going wine tasting [one of my personal favorite activities], so I put together an outfit that I think would be great for such an occasion. I've included an umbrella in my list because [if you didn't know already] I live in Seattle, no further explanation should be needed :)
Weekend Wine Tasting
Floral Top  |  Jeans  |  Trench  |  Flats  |  Leather purse  |  Umbrella


Happy Friday! :)
What are you all doing this weekend?

11 comments:

  1. Hello! First I wanted to say thank you for leaving a comment on my blog...since it lead me to your great blog. I love the outfit you choose and I would wear something similar to a wine tasting. Great color on the bag! Second, I love Seattle and Washington State wines. My husband and I went to Seattle for our honeymoon last summer and now he is convinced that he wants to live there! Our current favorite WA wines are Columbia Crest and Red Devil. I hope you post a wine review. Anyway, have a great weekend!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love this outfit!!! And I am totally jealous that you are going wine tasting, as well! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love that bright blue bag! I hope you have an awesome time going wine tasting. It's something I've always wanted to do. :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. ooo love the top! v cute! i hope you have a fantastic weekend and take lotsa photos.

    ps h and i are watching portlandia tonight. sad. i miss the city.

    ReplyDelete
  5. love the whole outfit!! love the bag especially! ;-) jealous you're going wine tasting! drink some for me! :-)

    ReplyDelete
  6. such a cute trench coat! absolutely love it! :)

    new follower by the way!
    togetherforthebetter.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  7. That purse is so cute and the colour is amazing for spring! Great outfit pick, Hols :) xo

    ReplyDelete
  8. I am SO SO happy you joined in the Friday's Fancies fun! What a fantastic outfit--I especially love the pops of teal and that lovely trench! Hope you'll join in the fun again soon! xoxo {av}

    ReplyDelete