Friday's Fancies #4

Friday, April 29, 2011

This Friday I am liking up with {av} & creating an outfit that I would wear to the Royal Wedding, if I received an invitation (dreaming, obviously).

Yes, I stayed up to watch the Royal Wedding. I couldn't help it, I wanted a peek at Kate looking all lovely on her wedding day! & I'm glad that I did - she looked perfect! Her dress, her hair, her make-up, it was all perfectly in place & gorgeous!



Rose Oval Earrings  |  Judith Leiber Clutch

What would you wear?
Did you/are you going to watch the Royal Wedding?

9 comments:

  1. love the feather hair accessory. beautiful outfit! kate should have invited you.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love the dress and accessories! You have similar colors in your look as I chose for mine! I like simple and elegant and I think you did a nice job!
    Happy Friday!
    Jenn @ http://jamiffer.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. i love it all! the fascinator and of course that clutch! have a great weekend holly! xoxo jillian:: cornflake dreams

    ReplyDelete
  4. can't we all just get together and dress up anyways? we can pretend we were invited or something?

    ReplyDelete
  5. Those earrings are adorable! And that dress is pretty amazing too. Loved seeing all the lovely details from their wedding, so magical :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. That beige dress is tooo beautiful very sophisticated as well. :) I didn't get to watch the wedding so I'm still kind of out of details when it comes to it, lol

    ReplyDelete
  7. I think it's safe to say that I really love your taste! That dress is swoon-worthy.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Holly! I love your Friday’s Fancies picks :) :) :) I am really loving neutrals this spring and that dress was such a fantastic find for this get-up! I can't wait to see what you pull together for this week :) xoxo {av}

    ReplyDelete