New jeans? Yes, Please!

My very wonderful & amazing sister found a pair of Hudson jeans, in my size, tucked away in some corner at Nordstrom Rack with an 85% markdown on the sales tag. She also received her Nordstrom employee discount, dropping the price of the jeans to $19.99! Who ever finds a pair of Hudson jeans for under $20?! She brought them home & they couldn't fit more perfectly, um that never happens to me either...

I showed Luke a pic of the jeans and his words were... "ohhh babe those are very hipster of you".  What? I don't think they're hipster at all. Wait are they?

I don't care, I love them & they're my new favorite pair of jeans! :)


What do you think? 
Do you own skinny jeans? or Would you wear skinny jeans?
How about for $20? ;)

Comments

  1. so cute!! i own a lot of skinny jeans! so great to wear with boots, flats or heels!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I have such a hard time with jeans. I never am able to find any that fit right. I never thought I'd jump on board with the skinny jean {still not sure about them}, but now I'm reconsidering. But, score on the jeans for under $20!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. wow what a great deal! and they are so cute! xoxo jillian:: cornflake dreams

    ReplyDelete
  4. those jeans are hot! i sure do own skinny jeans and i LOVE them!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I JUST bought a pair of skinny jeans yesterday! I'm kind of in love with them!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Skinny jeans are great, they go with everything! And these are sooo hot!!

    flora-fricker.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  7. they are fab...and what an amazing price!! i love wearing my skinny jeans :)

    ReplyDelete
  8. !! What a steal!!! Those are amazing! I wore skinny jeans yesterday! :D

    ReplyDelete
  9. $20?! that's amazing! i love skinny jeans and that's basically all i wear! perfect with heels, just like you said :)

    ReplyDelete
  10. do you realize how lucky you are?? you found the right size for jeans and you found it at nordstrom rack AND you got it for such a great price!

    that is a TRIPLE WHAMMY.

    ReplyDelete
  11. I'm definitely a fan of skinnies. :) And WOW you scored these babies for only $20? Great deal indeedy.

    xx Love & Aloha

    ReplyDelete
  12. fr the most part i either have skinny jeans or straight leg jeans. i am short so it is nice not to have them hemmed to wear with flats (but you can also wear them with heels.) Aaand they tuck nicely into boots.

    http://lachapstickfanatique.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment