{friday's fancies}

Friday, March 16, 2012

We're headed out to Vegas bright & early tomorrow morning. Of course, we'll be there for St. Paddy's Day (also Luke's birthday), so I picked out an outfit to wear while taking in the sights of sin city. I've been to Vegas a handful of times already, so we're not doing anything touristy... just celebrating Luke's big day with another couple coming with us. I can't wait to relax in the sun with Luke & our friends! Happy St. Paddy's Day (tomorrow) everyone!

8 comments:

  1. This is a really cute "dressed up" look for St. Patty's Day! Have fun in Vegas! :) xoxo, morgan

    ReplyDelete
  2. Such a darling look, perfect for spring and this celebratory weekend! I love the flats...they are too cute. I hope you have enjoyed your week and wishing you a wonderful St. Patty's Day!
    Toodles,
    Twirling Clare
    twirlingclare.blogspot.com (check out the face-lift!)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love the shorts with the flowy top and flats! I think you've created something perfect for seeing the city. Have a wonderful time!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love the whole look and great for St. Patty's day without being way too over the top! Have fun in Vegas! :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. I LOVE that your outfit isn't totally overwhelming with green! I love St. Patrick's Day, but I hate being all green - I guess it's just not my color! The little pop of green is such a great accessory with those shorts - LOVE it!

    Hope your celebrating day was/is fabulous!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. This is a great St. Pats outfit! Love the purse and nail polish!

    ReplyDelete
  7. This is a really cute outfit! That nail polish hue is gorgeous! Love your blog and I am your newest follower. xo

    ReplyDelete
  8. Loving this outfit! GREAT picks! The green, gold & black are perfect together!

    ReplyDelete