Changes

You might notice a different look around here... Okay, okay it's totally noticeable!! I decided it was time for a change. My old template had been messed with (by me) far too many times & the html was getting all messed up. I didn't know how to fix it & was getting frustrated every day by the crazy & inconsistent flaws in my posts (picture sizes, spacing, centering...).

My new template is from Designer Blogs. I purchased one of their $15 templates & did the installation myself (which was super easy!). I highly recommend this route if you're looking for a new (& affordable) look for your blog. With the little html knowledge that I have, I added some social media icons & added a different font to the header (which I'm still debating on...).

Overall I'm really happy with the fresh new look, but *kinda* miss the old header because I had it for so long! I just have to try to find a special place for it somewhere now!

Let me know what you think!

Happy Tuesday! :)


*this post is not sponsored by Designer Blogs, I just had a great experience with them & wanted to share!

Comments

  1. I really like it!!! It looks simple and fresh! At least now you have a template you're happy with and can work on tweaks as you like from there. Wahooo :o)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Super duper cute! I am so using that site to purchase a new template. Which one to pick?? : )

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I know, they had so many cute options to choose from! It took me a little while to decide on one!

      Delete
  3. Love the new look, I'm a fan of the pink! :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Me too! I love that there are TWO colors of pink! :)

      Delete

Post a Comment