Blogging Every Day in May

Tuesday, April 30, 2013

Jenni at Story of My Life is challenging everyone that wants to participate to blog every day in the month of May! Visit her blog if you're interested in joining along, too!

I'm both very excited & a little bit scared to take on this challenge. I still love blogging, but sometimes I get so busy with work & life that I don't have the time & energy to spend another few hours of my day in front of the computer cranking out a blog post. I'm hoping that during this month I can re-kindle my love for blogging. Let me know if you plan on taking on this challenge as well! I can't wait to see how it turns out!

2 comments:

  1. I'm going to try to take on this challenge, as well. Yikes! I'm excited and a bit scared (hesitant), as well. But wish us luck! :) I can't wait to read your posts.

    ReplyDelete