what I'm most afraid of

Tuesday, May 7, 2013



Every morning I'm afraid I'm going to wake up with a giant zit on my nose. I'm even more afraid that I'm going to wake up with a giant zit on my wedding day.

I'm afraid that my wedding day is going to go by too fast. I'm also afraid that I won't get to spend enough time with everyone that is traveling in for the big day.

I'm afraid of the dark. It's sad, but true. I think things hide in the shadows. Everything is just creepier in the dark.

I'm afraid that Gracie is going to escape the back yard & get hit by a car in the street. There are some times (eh hm, many times) that I find her wandering around the neighborhood because she found yet another way to sneak out of the backyard.

In many situations I'm afraid to put myself out there. I've always been more on the reserved side.

I'm afraid of loosing someone close to me. I can't even think about loosing anyone close to me, the tears will start flowing. I'm afraid that since I'm so close with my family I might not recover well if something were to ever happen to one of them.

Basically I'm a big scaredy cat :)


What are you afraid of?



3 comments:

  1. One of my big fears is finding myself in a position of authority but feeling like a total fraud and not really knowing how to lead. I just don't want to let anyone down! I don't know if that makes any sense, haha :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm afraid of the dark too.
    It creeps me out not being able to see things.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'm literally afraid of all those things, too! Funny.

    ReplyDelete