Friday's Fancies #2

Linking up with {av} over at Long Distance Loving for another edition of the Friday's Fancies!

It's our Opening Night at Safeco Field tonight! So that means it's now time for 6 straight months of baseball games! Hope everyone is as excited about this as I am! :) 
No seriously, it's my life...
I put together my favorite baseball outfit. When I go to a game I want to be comfortable [& cute, of course!]. This is obvi. a summer outfit, I'd freeze my butt off if I wore it to a game now!

baseball season
VS Mariners shirt  |  VS Mariners undies  |  Striped scarf  |  Shorts  |  Comfy Shoes

Do you like going to baseball games?
Come to Seattle & go to one with me! :)

Comments

  1. Such a fun outfit for a baseball game! I love going to baseball games, my family is pretty big into baseball although they're all Yankees fans even though they live in Kansas! I love going to Cub's games out here but it's usually too cold to go until June, hah! Have a great weekend!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love the chucks! Such a perfect baseball outfit. :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. LOVE this outfit! so cute :) and i def have a pair of grey chucks ive been wanting to wear! happy opening weekend :) xoxo jcd:: cornflake dreams

    ReplyDelete
  4. I'm a Giant's fan myself...but this is a great montage for baseball! Let the games begin!

    ReplyDelete
  5. SO happy to have you linking up again for Friday’s Fancies!! And could your outfit be any more fun? I've started to love baseball since I married my {cv}, except I'm a Red Sox fan ;) Great picks even still!

    This week you can get an extra entry in my {ode to France giveaway} if you post :)

    Can't wait for Sunday! xoxo {av}

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment