Happy (almost?) weekend!

I just have to get through today... & then tomorrow... & then it's THE WEEKEND! :D
I'm extra excited about this weekend because Saturday is my special day, my birthday! I'm a nerd, I know.

I'll be venturing down to Portland to spend my birthday with the bf & some of my favorite friends & family :) I.Love.My.Life. But before I head out, I wanted to let you know that you need to come back to the blog **this Sunday**! I'll have a guest post from a very lovely lady that you simply must check out - you wont be disappointed!

These gorgeous prints below just might give you a clue as to what my mystery guest post-er is going to be talking about on Sunday!

 

I realize this post was just a bunch of "fluff" & I really have nothing going on at the moment :-/ But if you stop by in the next few days, I'll have more to entrain you, promise omise! Let's just blame this week on my crazy busy work schedule, okay?! ;)

Comments

  1. Aww...happy birthday! I am so glad you get to see your friends and family! PS I am super jealous of your cool job :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. you have such a pretty blog, I'm glad I found it :) and happy early bday!

    ReplyDelete
  3. HORRAYYY FOR birthdays! :) i hope you have a fantastic time this weekend! xoxo jcd :: cornflake dreams

    ReplyDelete
  4. happy early birthday! hope you have a great time... and take lots of photos!

    ReplyDelete
  5. love those prints! hope you have a great birthday!

    thanks so much for the sweet comment and stopping by my blog! yours is great and i'm now following :)

    xo.ashley

    ReplyDelete
  6. Happy Birthday!!!! I hope that your day is the best! I love the collection of photos you shared on this post... especially the first one! I saw in your sidebar that you are a Beaver Believer. My boyfriend went to Oregon State :o) I won't be in Portland again until July... lucky you!!!! I'm really enjoying reading your blog!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Happy early birthday!! Hope you have a great time in Portland!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Happy, Happy Birthday Holly!! Hope you have an amazing weekend :)

    ReplyDelete
  9. Happy Birthday Holly! Have a great weekend. btw, I'm still enjoying that awesome candle! :)

    ReplyDelete
  10. Hope you have a wonderful weekend in Portland! Happy Birthday, Miss Holly! Fingers crossed that my card got to you in time...

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment