Guest Post: Jillian from cornflake dreams.

hi there! it's jillian from cornflake dreams. i live and work in the windy city and after a crazy winter (we had experienced a nasty blizzard!) and lots of rain this spring i am dying for summer to start! i've been dreaming about warm weather for months--  my fiance and i even made a summer wishlist in February to beat our winter blues. here are my top ten summer to-do's:

what are you looking forward to this summer?!
a huge thank you to little miss holly for letting me guest post. feel free to stop by cornflake dreams anytime for fashion, design and travel inspiration :)

xoxo,
jillian

 --- --- ---      --- --- ---      --- --- ---

Thanks to Jillian for being such a sweetheart & sharing her summer to-do lists in such an awesome city as Chicago! I was actually in Chicago yesterday, but sadly only saw the airport on a layover from Seattle to Nashville. Currently I am in Missouri at a barn wedding, then headed to the reception at the local bar... It's okay to be jealous ;) (no seriously, I can't believe that I just typed that...)

Comments

  1. Looks like a great summer list! My sis-in-law is going over Memorial Day Weekend!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I can't believe I lived in Chicago for 7 years and never took the water taxi to Chinatown! I'll have to do that when I go back this July! Too bad they don't have the Outdoor Film Festival anymore - that was my fave summer activity. :(

    xo,
    Stephanie (Big Mario)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great summer list - always love Jillian's posts! And, happy I came across your blog, Holly! Now following :)
    www.SproutThroughConcrete.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love this to do list...especially the concerts in Millenium park! What an amazing venue!!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment