I'm outta here!

I'm going out of town for 5 days. Where I'm headed I doubt I will have any access to a computer. The only internet I'll have is on my iPhone. In my absence I have arranged a few lovely ladies to guest post for me! I hope you will enjoy their stories as much I enjoy following their blogs (& some have Etsy shops, too! :) Make sure to check back on Friday, Saturday, Sunday & Monday for some special travel stories, fun things these girls love to do in their hometowns, & summer to-do lists!


a little something extra: One of these special ladies has so graciously offered up an item from her Etsy shop to one lucky reader of mine. So, you better come back & check it out! :)

I'll miss you all, but hope you enjoy what I have lined up!

Comments

  1. happy traveling!
    can't wait to see photos when you get back, of course.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment