getting back to good

As everyone knows... Once upon a time I worked for the Portland Trail Blazers and it was the best job that I've had yet. What I did everyday, everything that I learned and all the wonderful people that I worked with made me enjoy waking up every morning and going to work. Every day was a good day there and I was in love with it. I got a glimpse into such a wonderful organization and saw all the amazing things they do for the community. And I got to be a part of that every single day for 7 months. I felt like the lucky one to be a part of an amazing team.

Well... I am going back there! I got hired to work Game Night Media Relations! So in addition to my 7-4 job I will be working all games. I will be checking in Media, issuing credentials and making sure game notes and all other paperwork are appropriately stocked prior to game time. During the game I will help out the Media Room in any way that I can with running stats and stocking appropriate paperwork.

Ask me how happy I am right now! :o)

Comments