Basketball Season!

It starts again! My favorite time of the year... Basketball season returns :-) When the season ended last year I was starting another one, with another league, so I didn't really have time to miss them. And now they're back! My first love, the TrailBlazers open on the road in LA tonight. With such a great team this year, I am so excited for the boys! All day I've seen my old co-workers post their status on Facebook saying they're down in LA for the game, going to opening day bashes, working away for the home opener (Oct. 31)... I'm so glad everyone else is so excited about them, too! I am for many reasons... I'll definately miss that game day buzz, that crazy energy that makes working in sports oh so exciting. To all my P-town friends: cheer on our boys tonight!

GO BLAZERS!

Comments