10 Things

Here is a list of 10 things that I want to accomplish. Some are already a work in progress while others might take a while to complete. I have my entire life, so I'm not to worried about it. I know I'm a little crazy, but that's why you all love me, right? ;-)

1) Own a silver Mercedes.

2) Visit every MLB Ballpark in the U.S.

3) Become a member of the Seattle Mariners Dancing Grounds Crew (I understand this might take a while... a.k.a. I'm not going anywhere anytime soon ;-)

4) Visit our family castle in Ireland.

5) Marry my bestest friend (at the rate I'm going and going about it... it's not going to happen anytime soon and I'm okay with this ;-)

6) Own a cute little house and decorate it with all of my artistic abilities (and have my own darkroom)

7) Learn another language.

8) Brew my own beer.

9) Make a difference in someones life.

10) Learn how to play the harmonica.

There you go! Loves!

Comments