Updates...

I joined my first Fantasy Baseball League! One of my co-workers started a league (Ken Griffey Jr. Baseball) and so far I'm the first girl :-) I kinda hope some others join because I don't want to embarrass the boys when I kick their ass! (just kidding! or am I?...)

I have (had) a Fantasy Basketball team this year... But I gave up on it :-( A friend and I joined a random league very late and missed out on the live draft (so we didn't get to pick our players - for those of you who don't know shit about fantasy sports) we got stuck with shitty teams and couldn't really trade for anyone to make a solid team. The only guy I was really excited about was Rudy, for obvious reasons. He kicks ass. AND when you play against people you don't know, it kinda takes the fun out of it... you can't talk shit about their team when you see them :-) SO... I'm hoping for much better luck with my baseball team this year! :-)

Griffey update: Still keeping my fingers crossed!

Comments

Post a Comment