What a great weekend

This past weekend was very lovely. My friend [and old Portland roommate] Elyse, got married on Saturday. Her wedding was out in Stevenson, WA in the gorge and the place was absolutely beautiful! In true Matt & Elyse fashion, the wedding was beautiful, very laid back and just tons of fun. Luke had never met Matt or Elyse, and after hearing everyone's stories of them and watching everyone interact with them, I hope he got a good idea about who they are; just good, fun people. I will post pictures soon, but for right now think, two roasted pigs, beer and wine, a large white tent overlooking the beautiful scenery in the gorge, a lot of dancing and an appearance from Bigfoot! :P

On a side note... Luke and I leave for Chicago in 2 days and a handful of hours... :D

But September is right around the corner and after my vacation I wont be making any trips too far away until the season ends [only a month - not too bad]. This month is just too busy for me! The baseball season is winding down and that means tying up all loose ends on our contracts for 2010. When it's over, it's time to relax and it's football season! :)

Comments