My old college town

Every year, this time of year, I really miss this place. Corvallis in the fall is absolutely beautiful! The town is packed full of trees that change colors and the air is so crisp and smells so fresh. My old college town was the best place I could have ever imagined going to school.

I plan on going back to a few Beaver Football games this season [I haven't been back for a game since I attended school there]. I know the second I get back to this town I will get all nostalgic and all sorts of wonderful college memories will pop into my head. I know that going back is never the same as it was living there in college. It's kind of a weird feeling to describe. I've found that it's best to just remember the great times you've experienced there as a student and make new memories there as an alumni. If you don't, you'll be disappointed because it will never be the same as it once was...


Comments