2010/2011 Travel Map

As 2010 comes to a close and 2011 is right around the corner; I can't help but look back on all of the amazing trips that Luke and I have taken this year & the exciting destinations we have to look forward to in 2011!

If you know me even a tiny bit, you know that I get excited about almost everything. I love having something to plan and something to look forward to! Check out the little map I created that shows everywhere we traveled to last year and our upcoming adventures that I can't wait to start planning for!

Here is our 2010/2011 Travel Map!
Black Check Marks: Where we traveled in 2010!
[Miami, FL - San Francisco, CA - Chicago, IL - Denver, CO]

White Check Marks: Our first travel destination for 2011!
[Phoenix, AZ]

Wedding Rings: The weddings we're attending in 2011 for our friends!
[Eugene, OR - Sikeston, MO - San Diego, CA - Miami, FL - Seattle, WA]

Christmas Tree: Where we're going to spend Christmas in 2011!
[New York City]

Red Push Pin: A destination that we've been wanting to check out for fun!
[Austin, TX]

Comments