fill in the blank friday
Thanks to Lauren over at the little things we do for posting these great "fill in the blank friday" posts each week! Here is mine...
1. Holiday spirit: gives me so much holiday joy! I just love the feeling you get during the holidays. Being with family, sipping warm drinks, sitting in front of a cozy fire & watching the snow fall outside [okay, well maybe this doesn't happen in Seattle, but somewhere else in the world it is wonderful...]
2. The holidays are incomplete without: having family or good friends to share good times with during the holiday season.
3. My favorite things to do around the holidays is: make paper snowflakes to hang from the ceiling, sip hot chocolate w/ tiny marshmallows, decorate the Christmas tree, listen to Christmas music, watch Christmas movies, buy presents for my family & friends...
4. A holiday tradition my family and I have is: pajama presents that we open on Christmas Eve so we can wake up on Christmas day in our new jammies! Victorian ornaments hidden in the Christmas tree with a special present in them for my sister & I.
5. Holiday music is: only good to listen to the day after Thanksgiving through Christmas day! I got a great holiday CD set with music from Bing Crosby, Ella Fitzgerald and Dean Martin that is absolutely fantastic. I love, love, love the holiday classics!
6. This year, I'll be spending the holidays: at my parents house. Luke will come up and visit, too!
7. Holiday wish list: anything from Tiffany... a winning lottery ticket... a cute little puppy... :)