fill in the blank friday.
It's Friday. Which means Lauren put together a new set of blanks for us! Link up with her to play along!
1. I wish money wasn't such a huge worry in my life. It seems to be the one thing holding me back from doing "everything" that I want.
2. Yesterday I spent the day at work. Duh! We had a great end-of-the-day meeting at work with our radio partners & then I went straight home to catch up on some trashy reality TV [Yes, I'm ashamed!]
3. Today I will be super duper productive at work! ;) Then tonight Luke gets into town... then the night is left to our disposal!
4. Tomorrow I will spend the day with Luke and my parents, my favorite people in the world.
5. Maybe I will do some more Christmas shopping this weekend... maybe.
6. Someday Luke and I will finally be able to live in the same city and do all the things we want to do together. Just which city is it going to be...
7. I love my life. Sometimes when I get frustrated I just have to take a deep breath and remember how fortunate I really am in this life.
Happy Friday Everyone!XOXO