7 Seas Brewery Event

On Saturday I went to a brewery event with my dad down in Gig Harbor. This tiny little local brewery was celebrating the release of a new beer (which they neglected to tell us was 12% alcohol... bad news for the dad & I later on). They were also selling limited edition, hand painted beer growlers. We got here over an hour early to get in line & ended up making some new friends in the beer garden. Overall, it was a great time with the dad :)

waiting for the gates to open & let us in
proof that it was a nice day outside
samples of their new beer - waiting in line
dad & his samples - also listening to the crazy guy in line behind us
the highly coveted growlers
ours!
beer garden
life sized jenga
life sized jenga
if you can't see the family resemblance, you might be blind

Comments

  1. I'll have to check out 7 Seas when I'm home again. Those growlers are pretty cool! Looks like you had fun! My most fave beer ever is Mac & Jacks.

    There are a lot of great breweries here in Arizona. We just celebrated Arizona Beer Week two weeks ago.

    turnuptherad.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. ohhh i LOVE going to brewery tours and the taste test at the end is the best part!! ;)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love these pics! You and your dad are so cute! Definitely a family resemblance! :-) I so want that life-size Jenga for my back-yard!

    ReplyDelete
  4. how fun! my dad would LOVE to do something like that. the jenga is pretty fun too :) xoxo jcd :: cornflake dreams

    ReplyDelete
  5. Looks like fun! Wow yep, you and the uncle are twins haha.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Oh I am super jealous! We love beer and would have had a blast.

    ReplyDelete
  7. beautiful pictures of New Orleans! We went to Jack Daniels Distillery for a tour (I was a snob and didn't want to go because it had to do with liquor) and it turned out to be so interesting - went again with the kiddos!

    ReplyDelete
  8. those "samples" of beer are huge! awesome!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment