Fill in the Blank Friday

Playing along with Lauren again!
Happy Friday everyone!

1. The phrase or punctuation I overuse most is: ugh. I use this all the time when I'm frustrated at work, or just life in general. I let out a quick "ugh" (or sometimes ggrrrr) & then I move on!

2. Today I am thankful for:
a 5:30 spin class today. It's the last class of the day & I'll be finished by 6:30! Plenty of time to still get ready & go out to enjoy a Friday night - guilt free, too!

3. My best friend is: my Luke, for sure. He's the person I have the most fun with, the person I can totally be myself with & the person that makes me smile the most :)

4. A quirky thing about me is: umm where do I start... I read magazines from back to front. I am terrified of thunderstorms. I love having dance parties (anywhere). I eat my cereal minus the milk. I could go on & on but then you'll just think I'm a weirdo!

5. This weekend I: am going to take a lot of pictures! I am going to start a new series on my blog & I'm just trying to build up some inventory at this point. I'm not gonna spill the beans on what it is just yet... But hopefully soon I'll be able to make an announcement! ;)

6. Something that worries me is:
people out in the world with completely ridiculous ideas & beliefs. Becoming more involved in politics & what is going on in the world; I've come across people that really freakin scare me & sometimes I fear for the future of our country.

7. On my night stand (on the floor actually, my room is too small for a nightstand) you would find: a book that I've been meaning to read, but keep forgetting. My purse (full of anything & everything). My camera bag. A bag of fresh workout clothes. & my glasses carefully placed somewhere on the top of all this!

You should play along, too! Link up with Lauren, here!

Comments

  1. im excited about your new photo series!! :) and i totallly read magazines back to front too! so much easier that way. have a great weekend :) xoxo jcd :: cornflake dreams

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment