Happy Birthday

Today is Luke's birthday [& St. Patrick's Day, too]! But more importantly, it's Luke's birthday! :) For the first time I actually get to see him on his special day! 
(Here is what we did for his birthday last year)
I'm taking Friday off of work & I'm heading down to Portland tonight to see him! 

Luke is pretty much the best guy ever, I'm sooooo glad he was born & that we found each other :)

Here are some pictures of us throughout last year on some pretty fun adventures:

San Francisco - our first road trip together
My most favorite vacation w. Luke. We went to NW Indiana to visit his parents & I connected with my counterpart at the Cubs & she took us to a game & down to the field for pictures. Luke was in heaven. 
My second most favorite vacation with Luke. We took a spontaneous weekend vacation to Denver & drank lots of beer!
I know these pics have absolutely nothing to do with his birthday, I just wanted to share some of the fun times that we've shared together! :)

Comments

Post a Comment