Final pix of San Diego ... :(

Okay, stick with me on this last San Diego post... I pretty much threw the rest of the photos that I wanted to share into this one post. While the pictures are gorgeous (well I think they are, ok!) they're all over the place :) I hope you've enjoyed all these as much as I enjoyed taking them!


{Kicking myself in the boot for not renting a cruiser bike & biking along the beach... These bikes were everywhere!!}


{These three pictures above were taken in La Jolla, which was easily my favorite spot on the trip. La Jolla was much cleaner than the city, the houses were more beautiful (& expensive) & it was just an overall cute place to hang out}


{Scenes from three different beaches...}




{Mission Beach & reliving our childhood on the old wooden roller coaster}


And that is the end of our (quick) San Diego vacation. Can you believe that with all the pictures I took, we were only there for 2.5 days?! (I *might* be obsessed with my camera...) 

Next Up? Miami!
In only a few days!!
:)

Comments

Post a Comment