baked zucchini fries {a recipe}

This past weekend I made baked zuchinni fries (okay, not actually "fries" but more like "rounds").

I found the idea
here & then looked up a recipe here. They were super easy, super delicious & the best part is that they turn out crispy & crunchy without having to drop them in a deep fryer! Win!





Here's a more exact recipe here...

B A K E D   Z U C C H I N I   F R I E S (my version)

1/2 cup unseasoned bread crumbs
1/2 teaspoon kosher salt
1/2 teaspoon freshly ground black pepper
1/2 cup all-purpose flour
2 eggs, beaten
1 large zucchini, cut into 1/4-inch-thick rounds

Comments

  1. Will be making these this weekend! YUM

    ReplyDelete
  2. I will definitely be trying these this weekend too!

    Ahhh..looks so good!

    ReplyDelete
  3. i made these a little over a month ago and thought they were SO great! loved dipping them in ranch and i liked how light they tasted.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment