Happy Friday.

Yes, Gracie sleeps in a sock monkey bed...

I wanted to give a quick thanks to those that commented on yesterdays post & left me some sweet messages as well. THANKS! It's nice to know that there are other people that have gone through the same thing & came through better on the other side. I know I will too :)

Also, HAPPY FRIDAY everyone! Although every day is kinda like a Friday for me around here, I'm super excited because my parents are coming down to visit for the long weekend! The dad is going to help us build some shelves in the garage (surely a project only a new homeowner can be excited about) & we're all going to catch a Blazers game. Fun times.

I hope you all have a fantastic weekend & hurray if you have Monday off, too! :)

Comments

  1. i wish i could sleep in a sock monkey bed.

    ReplyDelete
  2. ummm, i need to get this sock monkey bed for my dog asap. just adorable!!!
    xo TJ

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh my gosh, I want a sock monkey bed for me. Ha!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment