Chicago Sunset Cruise

I was sitting in my hotel room on Sunday night at 7 o'clock trying to figure out what to do for the rest of the evening. I was talking to Luke on the phone & he said I should do a sunset boat cruise. I then remembered that I wasn't too far from the Wendella Boat Tour dock, so I got online, looked up their schedule, bought a ticket & ran out the door to go catch the boat! I arrived all hot & sweaty (ya know, Oregon girl in humidity...) but it was so worth it because once on the boat there was a nice warm breeze & a sunset that was absolutely gorgeous. We cruised around on the water for a few hours taking in the Chicago skyline (& me snapping a million pictures). It was by far one of the best spontaneous adventures I've taken :)


- Photos © Holly Carman -

Comments

  1. So glad you decided to be spontaneous and do the boat tour. These pictures are wonderful!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great pictures! You have an awesome eye. Chicago looks like fun!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh my gosh, looks beautiful!! Great photos. I just love Chicago!

    ~Tiffany
    http://tiffanyd22.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. Gorgeous photos! Chicago is such a beautiful city, and you've captured it so well. I especially love the out-of-focus bokeh shot -- I'm addicted to snapping those myself! :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. love your pics! i want to go to chicago so bad. my friend lives there too so i don't know why it's taking me so long to visit.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment