Make Your Own Crostini Bar

Something that has been on my list of things to make is the "make your own crostini bar". My good friend Kaitlin (& also bridesmaid!) came over the other day & I thought it would be the perfect opportunity to try it out. With the help of my sister, we pulled this together in about 15 minutes. It's that easy :) We clearly loved it because we cleared all the plates in no time!

(not pictured: the case of beer on the counter that we also cleared out :)


Make Your Own Crostini Bar

[serves however many you want!]

1 baguette, sliced & toasted
2 oz goat cheese
3 tbs honey
2 honeycrisp apples
1 lb grilled, marinated chicken (I used chicken thighs & grilled them on my panini grill)
1 hand full of tomato & mozzarella balls

Other ideas!
prosciutto, caramelized onions, nectarines/peaches, apricots, figs, pesto, gorgonzola

The great thing about this appetizer is that the possibilities are endless!

- Photos © Holly Carman -

Comments

Post a Comment