Neon Obsessed

That's right. A trend I thought I'd never take to... but I'm obsessed. It all started when my sister & I got pedicures a few weeks back... I was reaching for the colors that I always reach for, the colors that I already have in my bathroom cabinet. I kept thinking, hmmm, I already have this one, I already have this one... Then out of the corner of my eye I spotted the brightest shade of hot pink & on a whim decided to try something different. I walked out of the salon with electric toes & haven't looked back since! :) Now I'm slowing trying to incorporate neon into my wardrobe & I might have just recently reached obsession status, oops!





Comments

  1. Just ordered those J.Crew shorts for $24 this morning, so excited!

    www.localhaven.net

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment