A sneak peek at my Cabo suitcase...

With any vacation that I go on, I'm probably going to buy a few new items to wear. But for our wedding & honeymoon, I'm DEFINITELY going to buy a few new items to wear! I'm been searching high & low for summery skirts, tops, sandals... you name it! When we're in Mexico, it's going to be the hottest time of the year - like up towards the 100's - And I'm perfectly okay with that! Here are some items that I'm going to be taking with me in just a few short weeks... (ahhhhh!!):


Okay, so I've actually already purchased everything on this list except for the Kate Spade bag, I'm still working on that one... :)

Comments

  1. Ahhhh so exciting! Love that floppy hat & all the bright colors! Perfect for Cabo!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh my gosh, it's getting SO close!!! Yeeeee!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment