That last time we went to Canada...

Back in November we traveled up north to Vancouver BC for a long weekend after Thanksgiving. We had our first Airbnb experience, but I neglected to ever share photos from our trip #badblogger! As with every trip I take, I usually come home with approximately a million photos. This trip was no exception. Here are a few favorites from one of our most loved cities!
 Lunch @ Tuc Craft Kitchen - so yummmm
All bundled up because it was cooooold!
Coffee Crisp what what (my favorite Canadian candy bar!)
The Oysters @ Rodney's Oyster House were amazing
Beyonce was doing a show at BC place when this photo was taken... 
You can't see her, but I promise she's in there!

- Photos © Holly Copeland -

Comments

  1. It is so hard for me to upload and organize pictures after a trip too! As always, love yours! Looks like a good place for a visit!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I know, it's always so hard - plus my laptop is almost maxed out on space, oops! :)

      Delete
  2. fun! i have never visited BC before but it's on my to-see list! xo jillian - cornflake dreams

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It's such a fun city and totally doable in a weekend :)

      Delete
  3. Fun! I really want to visit BC! You got some great pictures and those oysters look delicious!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment