Waterlouge App

I came across this app while perusing through my Instagram feed the other day. I kept seeing random people, whom I follow, posting these amazing watercolors (which just so happens to be my favorite art medium). My feed started to fill up rather quickly and I decided that I needed to have the app, too, haha! Within minutes it was downloaded on my phone and I was instantly hooked. I even laid in bed the other night converting some of our wedding photos into watercolors, haha.

You can find the Waterlogue app HERE. It's $2.99, but I think it's totally worth the price. I'm certain that I've got my money's worth already. :)


All original photos © Holly Copeland


Comments

  1. this is so fun! i need to get it and try out a few photos :) xo

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love this!! I may need to buy this app too - they look incredible!

    www.itsthelittlethingsblog.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment