Europe on my mind

Luke & I booked out first trip to Europe for this upcoming holiday season. To say that we're excited would be a major understatement! We're over-the-moon ecstatic! We'll be visiting London, Paris and Amsterdam. We'll be spending Christmas in Paris and New Year's in Amsterdam. I'm fully expecting a magical experience with all the cities lit up for the holidays (and also hoping for a dusting of snow in Paris on Christmas, fingers crossed!). Have you been to any of these cities? Please send any recommendations my way, I'm all ears!


(photo via)

Comments

  1. AHHH have the best time! one of my best friends is going to those cities in a week! i've only been to paris but the other two are on my travel wish list! xo jillian - cornflake dreams

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment