Barcelona, Spain | March 2017

Where do I even start with Barcelona? Luke and I loved everything about this Spanish city. It's definitely one of my all-time favorite places in the world now. The trip had a questionable start, as we were both feeling under the weather (Luke had food poisoning and I had flu-like symptoms) but we pulled through and hit the ground running on our first day. Each day got better and better with sunny skies, delicious food and lots and lots of walking! My favorite part of Barcelona was visiting Park Güell. Luke's favorite was everything!

Where we stayed: Four Points Sheraton (while we usually go the AirBnb route, we snagged a deal on this hotel and our stay there was fantastic!)
What we loved: The sun, getting lost all over the city, leisurely walks by the water, sangria, tapas, paella, jamon in a cone, pintxos, the boqueria market, public transportation, Spanish pottery, Gaudi architecture. 





























- Photos © Holly Copeland -

Comments