My Fall Foodie List

While everyone around me is mourning the fact that summer is coming to an end, I'm over here impatiently waiting for the temperatures to drop and for fall to arrive! Fall is hands down my favorite season. There is nothing better than a sunny, crisp fall day. In honor of fall being right around the corner, I rounded up some of my favorite fall-inspired recipes. There's nothing more comforting to me than spending time in the kitchen and whipping up my favorite (and new to me!) meals to enjoy on a chilly day. I hope you enjoy the recipes below and just a warning... I hope you like apples, because they show up A LOT in the recipes I'm sharing :)

Apple Chai Oatmeal Cups - image via


BREAKFAST
*Apple Ring Pancakes
*Dutch Baby w. Apples

SOUPS
*Butternut Squash and Apple
*Potato and Leek Soup (I have to admit, I leave out the arugula, creme fraise and milk and just thin out as needed with stock to make the soup healthier, sorry Ina!)

SIDES
*Roasted Squash w. Thyme
Roasted Sweet Potatoes with Red Onions and Arugula

DINNER
Roasted Chicken and Vegetables
Butternut Squash and Black Bean Enchilada Bake
*Pork Chops w. Sautéed Apples

DESSERT
Apple Crisp
Apple Chai Oatmeal Cups

The * indicates recipes that I've made over and over and highly recommend. Everything else is on my list to try this season.

Comments