10 Real Random Facts About Me :o)

1. i am a hopeless romantic
2. i like to look cute
3. i like pita pizzas, a lot
4. i always have my toes painted
5. i am extremely independent
6. i have a very colorful wardrobe - and i match all the time now :o) you would be sooo proud!
7. i love sports more than the average guy probably
8. i am done with curly hair! finished!
9. i can always make you smile & laugh, well probably because i do silly things daily
10. i am a sweetheart

9 WAYS TO WIN MY HEART

1. hold my hand
2. have a sincere smile
3. be adventerous w me!
4. be genuinely nice to others
5. make me laugh
6. have affection that never fades with time
7. be interested in things that are important to me
8. be my best friend
9. give me gerberra dasies

8 THINGS I CARRY/WEAR EVERYDAY

1: lip gloss - a must
2: my coach purse - and all the boring contents
3: my camera
4: a cute outfit
5: my cell phone... (porbably should be higher up on this list)
6: gum
7: a good attitude
8: my smile and witty charm ;o)

7 THINGS THAT ANNOY ME

1. when people drive too slow
2. people with egos!
3. when someone tries to argue with me about the Blazers
4. that there isn't an In 'n' Out Burger in Oregon!
5. how expensive it is to buy a house here! well anywhere!
6. boys
7. people that settle

6 STATES I'VE VISITED

1. New York
2. Massachuttes
3. Maryland
4. Texas
5. Conneticuit
6. Louisana

5 THINGS I LOVE

1: myself
2: my family and my girlfriends
3: life
4: spontaneity
5: being in love

4 THINGS I'M AFRAID OF

1: being alone and never getting married
2: losing you!
3: having anxiety
4: not finding a great job

3 THINGS I DO EVERYDAY

1: wake up with a smile
2: think too much
3: look for my perfect job

2 THINGS I'M TRYING NOT TO DO NOW

1: think of bad things that make me upset
2: spend too much time on the internet


1 THING I WANT TO DO NOW

1: ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh (if you can figure that out - good for you! :)

Comments