America's Prettiest Towns

I was looking at this slideshow of America's prettiest towns and felt the travel bug ticking again. Most cities on this list aren't large scale cities, but rather picturesque communities. I am always doing research on cute & new places to visit (someday I'll actually have to go visit these places and report back...) but for now I'll just continue to daydream and add a few more cities to my wish list.

My favorite lovely little towns I've already seen:
- Sedona, Arizona (on the list!)
- Savannah, Georgia (on the list!)
- New Orleans, Louisiana
- Santa Cruz, California
- St. Augustine, Florida

Lovely little towns I really want to see:
- Charleston, South Carolina
- Bloomington, Indiana
- Cape Cod, Massachusetts
- Portsmouth, New Hampshire

What are your favorite little towns??

Comments