Tim!

Tonight we're going to see Tim McGraw and Lady Antebellum at Key Arena! The 2010 Southern Voice Tour makes a stop in Seattle (as part of a 50-date tour, from February through August) today!

This was Tim McGraw's setlist from his opening show in Omaha, NE:

Real Good Man
Last Dollar (Fly Away)
Where The Green Grass Grows
Let It Go
She's My Kind Of Rain
Back When
Just To See You Smile
Still
Down on the Farm
Everybody Hates Me
Feels So Right
Everywhere
Blank Sheet of Paper
If You're Reading This
Tiny Dancer
It Felt Good On My Lips
Things Change
I Like It, I Love It
Something Like That
Southern Voice
Sing Me Home
Angel Boy
Live Like You Were Dying
The Cowboy In Me

He has some great songs in there! I'm most excited for Southern Voice, one of his newest songs, but I'm sure when I here "Something Like That" and "I like it, I love it" it will bring me way back to growing up [wow - that was a while ago!]. But, I'm not going to lie, I am most excited for Lady Antebellum. I missed them last summer when they were touring with Kenny Chesney because we got there too late - I gotta make sure to get there on time tonight!



Comments