Everyone loves a party

I love a good theme party! When I was living in Portland my friends would *always* throw theme parties [80's denim party, Whoboliation (dress as your favorite Christmas character), Halloween Parties, Big Lebowski, etc...] Any excuse to dress up and all get together - those were some fun times!

I recently came across this blog about theme parties - I have thoroughly enjoyed perusing this site and making mental notes of all the cute ideas for my future parties! Most of these ideas are far from what my friends and I used to do; it's a more grown-up, sophisticated way of throwing a party. I have to say, it's been a secret dream of mine for a l-o-n-g time to throw cute little theme parties in a super-cute backyard. Someday.

So it's safe to say that you can expect me to be using some of these ideas for when I have my own house! Again, someday.

Anyhoo... Take a look at all of these party ideas - aren't they adorable?!

shabby chic wedding


Mardi Gras themed baby shower... awesome


celebrating summer, of course


DIY treats


summer lemonade party

Comments

Post a Comment