Tony & Keshia

This past weekend we helped celebrate Tony & Keshia's engagement with a fun dinner at Joey's on Lake Union and an after-party at the Hawks Nest! This great couple got engaged back in May - and have got to be two of my favorite people in Seattle AND the whole state of Washington!

I met Tony and Keshia working for the Mariners, they are by far my two favorite people that I work with! I always have so much fun with these two, the are genuinely nice people and are absolutely hilarious! I know I'm always going to have a good time when I'm around these two!

Looking so adorable on the dance floor

The four of us!

Their wedding (next August) is going to be SO much fun - Keshia was so sweet to ask me to be one of her bridesmaids too! I'm excited to see how the planning goes - I know it's going to be so much fun and I'm very happy that she thought of me to help her celebrate her and Tony's special day together! ♥

Comments