fill in the blank friday

Thanks to Lauren over at the little things we do for posting these great "fill in the blank friday" posts each week! Here is mine...


[photo from lauren via weheartit via this tumblr]

1.  Holiday spirit: gives me so much holiday joy! I just love the feeling you get during the holidays. Being with family, sipping warm drinks, sitting in front of a cozy fire & watching the snow fall outside [okay, well maybe this doesn't happen in Seattle, but somewhere else in the world it is wonderful...]

2.  The holidays are incomplete without: having family or good friends to share good times with during the holiday season.

3.  My favorite things to do around the holidays is: make paper snowflakes to hang from the ceiling, sip hot chocolate w/ tiny marshmallows, decorate the Christmas tree, listen to Christmas music, watch Christmas movies, buy presents for my family & friends...

4.  A holiday tradition my family and I have is: pajama presents that we open on Christmas Eve so we can wake up on Christmas day in our new jammies! Victorian ornaments hidden in the Christmas tree with a special present in them for my sister & I.

5.  Holiday music is: only good to listen to the day after Thanksgiving through Christmas day! I got a great holiday CD set with music from Bing Crosby, Ella Fitzgerald and Dean Martin that is absolutely fantastic. I love, love, love the holiday classics!

6.  This year, I'll be spending the holidays: at my parents house. Luke will come up and visit, too!

7.  Holiday wish list: anything from Tiffany... a winning lottery ticket... a cute little puppy... :)

Comments

  1. Cute little puppy? we will share Roxie with you! Got teary eyed one the jammies and Victorian orn. blog.

    ReplyDelete
  2. awwwwe! i love our little family christmas traditions! there's no other way i'd want to spend that day!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment