fill in the blank friday
2. Receiving is also nice. I don't want to be all greedy, but I'm guilty of loving to receive gifts too!
3. The best gift I ever received was gifts from my grandma Georgia. She was a very classy lady with impeccable taste. Everything that us grand kids received from her was something very special.
4. The best gift I ever gave isn't anything specific that I can think of right now... But I do try to put thought into all the gifts that I give people.
5. Something intangible that I wish I could receive is a good sense of direction! I'm always driving the wrong way. I have bad instincts when I drive... I always know when I'm going in the right direction after I've failed the first time around. Having the iPhone with the "Maps" feature has been such a lifesaver recently!
6. Something intangible that I wish I could give is selflessness. I would love for some people to think about others and not just themselves all the time. Friendship should be a two way street...
7. The one gift that I always wanted as a child, but never got was one of those motorized jeeps or barbie cars. You know, those small battery operated cars that you can actually drive around yourself! I never did get it...
Link up with Lauren & play along!