Exactly one year ago today...

Luke & I were in Miami & in exactly 6 months from now, we'll be in Miami, again! :)


We're going back at the end of July for Luke's friends' wedding & we've already started the countdown to South Beach!

Although I don't see myself up and moving here anytime soon [too far from family, everything I know]... Miami is definitely a city that I could spend some time in! One of the great appeals is that it is a complete 180 from everything that I know. Make sense? I haven't done much traveling [in the U.S., yes, outside of the U.S., no]. But one thing that I love about the U.S. is that there is a lot of variety from state to state. I've always wanted to see how unique other places are & really get to know what other people call "home". In visiting Miami last year, we had so much fun experiencing the nightlife, the art deco architecture, the beach life & just everyday life. Everything was new to us: the landscape, the warm ocean, the culture. My favorite part about visiting new/different places is just really learning about what makes it so different and unique... It really makes you appreciate how different we all are. OK, I'm done rambling...

Here are all the new things that we saw on our first trip to Miami:

Miami 2010!

Ocean Drive!

Luke @ the Clevelander - Our favorite place in South Beach.
South end of the beach at South Beach [haha that sounds funny]

I might have been obsessed with snapping pics of the little lifeguard shacks...

Told you...

Luke on the South Beach jetty

The Biscayne Bay

On a little boat in Miami!

At the Miami Heat game...

You can't quite tell from the horrible picture quality, but that is Downtown Miami behind me. I'm in our suite for the night of our first Miami Heat game. How cool that the suite has a balcony that overlook downtown? Only in Miami...

Enjoying the Miami sun! This was our last day & we didn't want to leave...


We CAN'T WAIT to go back in July!

<3 div="" holly="">

Comments