I've had my eye on these lately...

Lately I've been scouring the internet, trying to find a few perfect summer dresses... I have some many weddings to go to this summer & thought this was the perfect excuse to go on a little shopping spree ;) But... It seems like all of the dresses that I've bookmarked & have been keeping an eye out for have SOLD OUT! Does anyone else ever have this problem on ModCloth & Ruche? You see something you love - but they're all sold out - my biggest gripe about those sites!


 clockwise from L to R:

I need help deciding which one(s) to choose, what do you think?

Comments

  1. I love love love the yellow/gray dress! I vote for that one!

    ReplyDelete
  2. BUT I don't think I could spend that much on it. I vote for making one... says the girl who doesn't sew.

    ReplyDelete
  3. That floral dress is adorable!! hmm.. maybe I should get that ;)

    xoxo
    Christine

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment