weekend scenes - part one: suite night at work

Tuesday, April 26, 2011


My title banner doesn't exactly match my blog, but I could care less, it's baseball colors! 

This past Saturday I had my suite night at the Mariners game. 
Each season we get one night where we can invite 20 people & enjoy a game. So, I gathered some family & friends & had one fun night that I wont soon forget!
We started our evening a bit early by meeting across the street at the Pyramid Ale House around 2pm for beers and a very late lunch... After a few hours & a few hundred dollars later I'm sure, we headed over to the ballpark to watch the game from our suite.

 The many pitchers of Apricot Ale....
LOVE having a brewery right across the street from the ballpark!
Cheers to good times in the beer garden
 A great group of friends & family... & we're missing over half of our group, too!
 Our view of the ballpark from our suite. Love seeing downtown in the background!
 Love me some cuzzy bear!
My wonderful sister & my awesome dad!
My Luke.
 Luke & Heather
 Coley & Connor. Connor is one of my best friends' sons. I think she was off grabbing a bite to eat, so she missed the photo... :(
 View from the suite.
More views from the suite...
My dad's boss & his hilarious family!
 Uncle T's beverage of choice.
 Playing around with my new camera lens at the bar.
 Cuzzys!
 Me.

We had such a great group of people in our suite & we had such a silly time, can't you tell?! 
I can't remember the last time that I laughed so hard the entire day & into the evening. 

I still have more photos from this past weekend that I'm going to share - but i didn't want this post too photo heavy. SO make sure to check back in the next day or so to see what else we were up to!

7 comments:

  1. That looks like so much fun!!! I guess working in the sports industry has its perks! Zac & I went to our first major league baseball game this month... well, it was my first! I loved the excitement of getting jumbo hotdog... but I thought they should have played more music, like they do during basketball games! It was still a ton of fun, however :o)

    ReplyDelete
  2. How fun! I went to a Mariners game last year and it was great...just wish they'd win more! hehe (:

    ReplyDelete
  3. I think I miss beer and baseball! There is just no equivalent where i live :(

    ReplyDelete
  4. apricot ale!?!? um yes please :) sounds like you had a fantastic time! xoxo jillian:: cornflake dreams

    ReplyDelete
  5. looks like you had a GREAT time! love the pics where you have 4 next to each other!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Apricot Ale, yes please. We just got some Dog Fish Head Aprihops.
    UM, that picture with the beer tab thing. Awesome!
    Starting to wish I worked for the MLB. My husband would love me forever... wait, he does.

    ReplyDelete