Snapshots of my weekend: (better late than never...)

I should have uploaded these last night, but sometimes it takes me a few days to get things done... If you follow along on this blog then you know that I spend a good amount of my time in Portland (on my weekends). This weekend was no different . I went down for a concert, a Timbers game, to walk around Saturday Market in the sunshine, spend time on the patio with the extended family & just relax. I would have to say weekend accomplished :)

How was your weekend?
Was it nice & sunny where you live?


photo layouts from: Pugly Pixel

Comments

  1. your w/e sounds and looks like a win for sure! i enjoyed sitting outside a lot with friends...it's the thing to do!

    ReplyDelete
  2. it looks like a lovely weekend indeed!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great weekend snap shots...those tulip bouquets are lovely!

    xx Cat brideblu

    ReplyDelete
  4. looks like fun!! h and i got tickets to the chicago fire vs portland timbers game on my birthday weekend :) cant wait! xoxo jillian:: cornflake dreams

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment